The Goblins and Monsters Are Not the Only Scary Things
Much has changed since you last upgraded, or goodness, installed your WiFi. It’s 2017. Don’t live in the slow lane when it comes to your home, or office wireless internet access.
Many of the early router manufactures have come, gone, or been rebranded. Many more (good ones) have joined the market. Prices have dropped along the way. The products have improved greatly.
My internet provides access to scores of devices. That includes iPhones, iPads, tablets, latops, AppleTVs, smartTV’s, my home thermostat, and 5 SONOS music players and let’s not forget a desktop iMac too. Certainly busy, but typical too. It’s standard for the people and businesses I serve.
Reasons To Upgrade Your WiFi
- Slow. Does the WiFi grind to a halt? Does it standstill sometimes?
- Unreliable. Does it cause delays? Is it of no help? At the worst possible time?
- Dead Zones. Do the corners of your home have dead zones? Does it reach every area you need?
- Hard To Manage. Are you able to fix, or diagnose it yourself? On your smartphone?
- Security. Does it protect you from the newest threats? Does it update itself to do this like your antivirus program does?
The newest technologies allow for easy solutions to all the above.
Also, remember that I am here to help you. If you have any questions about smartphones, computers, SONOS, and WordPress websites. Please call or send me an email.